The Mexico-United States Border Health Commission holds telephone conferences with a panel of expert investigators. This is done striving to restructure and standardize the scientific and technical contributions the Commission provides, so that it may contribute more efficiently towards the achievement of its mission and vision. Some of its responsibilities are:
- To review the Team’s goals, purposes and directives.
- To review and follow up on pending tasks.
- To redefine functions and objectives of the Experts Panel
- To review and define directives, selection criteria and profiles of suggested members for the Experts Panel.
- To assess and select members of the Experts Panel.
- To hold the Border Health Research Forum.
Currently, the Team is in process of selecting the best prepared researchers that will comprise the Experts Panel to start research in Border health.